Sunday, January 15, 2006

It's a new year and time for new things

I have been looking over my calendar for the coming year and it is not as full as I would like. In fact, it is very empty. Not a good thing for a consultant and coach.

So I have been thinking; something I probably do too much. And I have been planning; ditto last point. None of this has helped to fill my calendar. And this is not a surprise.

I have also been looking around for full time employment. Which I miss at times. There is a camaraderie that is missing when I work from my home office.

So, if anyone reading this has a new idea; bring it on (as some say).

I would also appreciate feedback from anyone who bumps into this blog. So far it seems I am writing for my own benefit. Which is not a problem, only an observation.

No comments: