Sunday, August 17, 2008

New Year, New Record

Hello,

This year I waited until August for my first post. Beating last year's July first post; which was by coincidence also my last post of the year.

I make no promises for this year.

I have been working with many great people this year from various firms. There continue to be similarities among the firms. Chief of these is the difficulties inherent in working within a highly matrixed organization - which seems to be the norm and not the exception. I have written a paper that addresses the need to influence those around you and will make this available if you like. I have also been focusing much of my coaching around this topic.

The next most popular theme pertains to feedback. How and when to give it and why. Again, I have a paper that has gotten good feedback from those who have read and tried the tips offered. Let me know if you wish a copy.

No comments: