Monday, December 05, 2005

Find out more

In addition to this blog, I have a website that I use as a brochure for my more business oriented coaching. It can be found at www.fmbrunner.com.

I am also writing articles on a variety of subjects. These I have been posting at ezinearticles.com. Please check them out also.

One of my most recent is titled: Healing from Loss (link here). I am doing this as part of a new direction that adds teleclasses to my way of working with people. I've been partnering with Kaveh Nayeri in this venture. Kaveh has been offering teleclasses as part of his Love Your Soul Institute (link here).

We have started one class on Loss and will be offering another starting in January. Please contact me if you or someone you know is interested. We are using Teleclass International (link here) for this offering. The first class is free and the next three are offered for $99.

This has been my first commercial.

No comments: